1993 Eclipse Turn Signal Relay

Newbie here ? please help. I have a 1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS, just bought it used, and my turn signals suddenly quit working. Can anyone tell me where the ?turn signal relay? plugs in at? I bought the part, but can?t find where to install it at. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Hacksaw

I can't remember that year precisely, but try the engine bay. I think there are two relay boxes, one passenger and one drivers side.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Thanks, but we checked both sides of engine bay relays. We also checked under the dash on driver's side. Any other suggestions, anyone?

Reply to
Hacksaw

Find the junction box under the dash. See the wire bundle? The Factory Service Manual shows the "Turn signal and hazard flasher unit" being in this bundle. Go on Ebay and score one of those manual CD's for next to nothing. Book mark this stuff:

simpleton

Thanks, we have ordered a repair manual and will get it next week, but were hoping to get it repaired right away. Where is this wire bundle in relation to the fuse box?

Could someone please email me a diagram showing this relay in it's specific location, and a replacement part number? Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Hacksaw