1994 3000 GT (non-turbo)

Hey I have a question; does anybody know top speed, top horse power and quarter mile on these cars. Mine doesn't seem to have as much power as I thought it would. It is an LS model with most options. Also cruise control and steering wheel radio controls both quit on the same day. Thanks for any help you can offer, Derrick Anderson

Reply to
derrick anderson

oops SL not LS model

Reply to
derrick anderson

Perhaps you should find where the fuses are, and check them out ... or disassemble the steering colum to see what's worn out.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

All SL's have the same ratings:

222hp (which I think is over rated) top speed - I've had mine to 135mph :) 1/4 stock - 14.9 for a top driver, 15.3 for an average driver fastest 1/4 for an SL - 11.8 by J.B. Hoang of Altered Atmoshpere Motorsports.

Any more questions, please visit

for anything that concerns these cars. I go by Jeremy C over there. Hope to hear from you sometime!

Reply to
Jeremy C