1995 3000GT For Sale - MY 3000GT.zip (0/1)

Well, it's time for me to bite the bullet and do the "family" thing and sell my beloved 1995 3000GT. The car is driven daily and has approximately 114K on it. The car runs perfectly and is always well maintained. Oil changed regularly every 3000 miles with Valvoline Synthetic. New NGK plugs and wires as of May 1st, 2004 New Helix throttle body spacer as of May 1st, 2004 New cold intake and dragon plus filter as of May 1st, 2004 New transmission filter and oil changed as of mid May 2004 Scheduled maintenance of timing belt, water pump and a adjuster done at 105K (done every apporx. 50 K instead of 70 k).

The car is put on the road May 1st and taken off October 31st where it is stored in a heated garage for the winter. There are no liens on it and the title is free and clear.

I am putting the "feelers" out on the newsgroup before I attempt to sell it locally here in Upstate, NY (near Utica).

If interested, feel free to write me at ebay4jsb snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (obviously, take off the _NOSPAM in the address) and make me an offer.

Attached are some pictures...thanks

Reply to
Us

Forgot to mention that it is an SL with the sunroof and suspension tensioner and AM/FM Cassette CD changer with Aux inout (which I use with my Apple Ipod) and power/economy switch...sorry

Reply to
Us