For Sale: 1995 Maxima GXE

1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Asking $3700 Located in Cincinnati Ohio 45241 123,215 miles

Gold exterior paint Gray cloth interior Automatic transmission Aluminum Maxima wheels Yokohama Avid H4 tires (plenty of tread remaining, maybe 50%) In-dash single CD AM/FM Cassette Player (not Bose) Dual air bags Full-size spare tire/wheel New muffler Maxima Splash guards Shiny paint (waxed occasionally) Adult driven We are the second owner Maintenance records since we've owned it Oil and filter changed every 3000 miles Transmission fluid changed every 30,000 miles Spark plugs, air filter changed Tires rotated Coolant flushed every other year Cold Air Conditioning CV half shafts replaced Recent brake job. New rotors and pads

Minor parking lot "dings" Clock does not work LCD display in radio does not work (unit works otherwise) Rear bumper cover was repainted Replaced the antenna mast One headlight was replaced because of a crack in the glass cover

Nissan wants something crazy for a new clock. Eventually, we'd get a used clock somewhere. We didn't replace the radio head unit or speakers (original) because the next owner will want to install his/her own system. Other than those two items, everything works. Car has plenty of "go." If you like having multiple Maxima's, this is a good one to add to your fleet. Good in the snow, rain, on the highway, etc. Very quiet, safe, powerful car. We've made no modifications to this car.

Photos:

Offers jgrafe at writertech dot com

Reply to
Jim G

We sold it for $3600 in five days. Had quite a few calls.

Reply to
Jim G