95 3000GT for Sale

I have a 1995 3000GT for sale. I am the only owner. Has a little over 1k miles Anyone interested? Make offer.

Reply to
R. H
1k miles = 1,000 miles or 100,000 miles?

What color

Where are you.

Thanks, Darrell

Reply to
BoycottAI

Reply to
R. H

WOW, perfect car...which type?280horsepower??

Reply to
thtgift via CarKB.com

Reply to
R. H

Can you verify that it is 12 years old and really only has 1,000 miles?

Why don't you provide some basic information:

Color (Exterior/Interior)? Optional Equipment? Where is it located? What is the condition? Any known issues? How much are you asking?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

I am the only owner. I bought it new in Jacksonville, FL. I live just south of there in Green Cove Springs. It has been garage kept up untill about three years ago.

The next oil change is due at 122000 Color: Red Basic 3000GT Coupe Premium wheels with new (about 2 months ago) Yokohama tires. Condition: good to very good (paint alittle faded, a couple of small dings) CD Changer (6)

It's been a really good car for me. The only things changed were the waterpump (luckly, just before waurenty ran out), and a new clutch a couple of years ago. Would like to get about 6K. What would you offer?

Reply to
R. H