2002 MITSHBISHI GALANT (ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON)

MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON ONCE IN AWHILE WHAT CAN THAT BE. I CHECK THE GAS CAP NOT THAT WHAT ELSE CAN I LOOK FOR

Reply to
RALPHMECH

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:47:00 -0500, against all advice, something compelled "RALPHMECH" , to say:

Your shift lock key, perhaps?

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Seriously, you need to provide a little more info on the vehicle (the year and type were a good start, but are not enough) and PLEASE turn off the capital shift lock. Useful information, for instance, would be engine, mileage, maintenance history, drivability/performance/ mileage symptoms. What have you done to diagnose or unsuccessfully attempt to fix the problem? This should help you get a better response. Without knowing more, it is hard to offer any advice.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Scan it for trouble codes. Oh, and fix your cap locks key.

Reply to
Mike