2003 Galant

Hi. I'm purchasing a 2003 Galant and I notice that there seems to be no engine guard underneath the car. From the bumper to the motor it's all exposed. Is that normal? If not can it be added?

Alberto

Reply to
lmcamir

Hi. I'm purchasing a 2003 Galant and I notice that there seems to be no engine guard underneath the car. From the bumper to the motor it's all exposed. Is that normal? If not can it be added?

Alberto

Reply to
lmcamir

Anything can be added if need be. The issue is where or if there are some suitable mounting points for a light steel, aluminium or even nylon sheet.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

Hi.

Is there an option to by it from the dealer? When I mentioned it to the dealer he seemed unaware that a under guard was available? I'm buying the car from a Mitsubishi Dealer.

Reply to
Alberto

It is not needed or sold. What would the purpose of this "guard" be??

Reply to
JB³