2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse Steel body on Ebay 7983210771

Hi, you guys seem to be Mitsubishi fans so I thought you might be interested in my auction. The auction is for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse Body with
factory pre hung doors, hood, and deck lid. NO GLASS, NO INTERIOR, NO DRIVETRAIN. This Body was supplied to an OEM parts manufacturer for parts fitting. When they were done I got it. I think it would make an excellent race car.
Listing number is 7983210771 should be on in about an hour.
SORRY IF THIS POSTING VIOLATES YOUR FAQ's or Isnt what your doing here.