3000GT SL "mist" in engine? Running on 5 cylinders instead of 6? huh...

Today I go to see about a 3000GT at a dealer... I'm told it has a "mist" in the engine and that the car may be banging on 5 cylinders instead of 6.. I'm clueless about this since i'm not mechanically incline... Does ANYONE know what this means? The guy says it prob. could cost $2,000 to fix it.. Can anyone give me a very vague rough idea what I may be facing. The car is $8,100 and only needs that work. Thanks!

Reply to
krakle