4g eclipse faq?

Does anyone have a pointer to a faq or something that lists production difference between the 2005-2008 4G Eclipse GT?

I'm in the market, can certainly afford a 2008, but if there aren't any significant mechanical differences I might pick up a used one as a project car.

Many thanks!

Reply to
phreak

Hey! I don't want to get any older faster than I have to - we're not in 2008 yet!!! :o)

John

Reply to
John