4g Eclipse, production year differences?

Any significant production differences between the 06, 07, 08 Eclipse GT?

I'm looking to get a 4g Eclipse GT and while I can certainly afford an

08, if the 06/07 years are essential identical I might go used and treat it as a project car.

Oh, and does anyone know if the owners manual and FSM are available by torrent or ???

Reply to
phreak

They all feature Mitsubishi's trademark poor quality of manufacture and design, so don't fret, you will get the same rubbish in all of those models.

You want to waste your money on relatively new Mitsushitty crap but are too cheap to buy the documentation! Bwah ha ha ha ha

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Jeez guy, from a high of 64 posts in June you've only spouted off 3 time this month. How dissapointing.

Reply to
phreak

Due to other demands on my time recently, I have not been able to provide my service to the Mitsubishi community as well as should have. For this I am sorry and will try to make ammends soon.

Bhagat

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Hey there Mr Bat Grunt!

Good to see you are still doing well. You know, people that buy Volvos expect to be involved in an accident, likely their fault. And did you know Volvo is a Swedish term than means "to yawn"? As I was reading through your posts I had the urge to Volvo.

Take care!

Bhagat Gurtu wrote:

Reply to
Gyzmologist