98 Eclipse RS

Only 52000 miles on this car! It has a blown head gasket; instead of fixing it I'm thinking of selling it.

Can someone please give me some advice on how much I should try to get for this car. It also has some front bumper damage nothing major! Power windows, locks, alarm, cruise control, sun roof, CD, etc.

Thank You

Reply to
Emir via CarKB.com

So ... you have a 98 with head gasket and head job needed, plus front body damage, and what ever else has been neglected maintenance-wise. You might get $1000-$1500 for it as is and maybe $4000 if the is running and undamaged. Nobody will pay top dollar for car in the condition you describe.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

V6 or inline 4? I might be interested....let me know, you can email me at johna at almand dot net

Reply to
Bitsbucket