99 Galant CD Player

I have the separate CD player in my 99 Galant. If I remove the CD player, what goes there? From pictures, looks like a small storage compartment.

Reply to
Doug

I suppose it is installed in the trunk, on the left side of the compartment... if that's the case... nothing goes there, it's a storagecompartment.. My CD-player is installed to the underside of the shelf in the trunk. When I bought it, it took me almost 15 minutes to find it. Even the sales-man had to get somebody from the garage to tell us where it was. Advantage is that even that car-wrecking-scum can't find it, and that it doesnt take any spare space in the trunk.

C Ya. Peter

Reply to
Keuzen