99 Galant vibration

I am starting to get a vibration in the front end of my wife's 99 Galant ES 4 cyl. It only happens at highway speeds and I dont know if it is the driveaxles or what. I ran it up on ramps last week and checked the axles and they have a little play but barely enough to notice. I dont know if that little play is enough to cause the vibration or not. Thanks

Doug

Reply to
fatman.alpha

Play in the inner CV causes vibration, and eventually wobble in the steering wheel, similar to out of balance wheels. Worn tierod ends and ball joints have the same effect.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS