Adjustable roller rockers

A friend recently found a set of adjustable roller rockers. They look just like the shaft mounted ones for the 3.0L SOHC engines. Some of the base model 3000GT's uses this engine. This is not the DOHC engine.

Instead of a lifter in the end of the rocker it has the adjustable piece just like the early adjustable slip type rockers.

My friend didn't pay a lot of attention from what car in the junk these came from and it's now gone, so we'll never know. He thinks it was from a '93 Plymouth Lazer. It is assumed that the original engine had been swapped out. He also said that the valve cover was flat and that it was a four cylinder engine unlike the 3.0 SOHC.

Also to note, the head these came from had jet-valves and 4 of the rockers have provisions for them with their own adjuster.

Does anyone here have an idea where these rockers are used? A part number would be great. Some others in our club think they may have come from a JDM engine. Since I never seen the engine, I can't verify that.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Rich

Reply to