ADV Synthetic Oil price book

Visit

for easy ordering of the synthetic everybody loves to bash!

Thanks, Dan Benedix Howling Motorsports

snipped-for-privacy@howlinginc.com

Reply to
Howling Motor Sports

Spamsoil has screwed you dealers, we can buy retail in major chains now at discount pricing.

Reply to
simpleton

Which major chains? I've not seen it in T-get, W-mart or auto parts stores.

Thanks

Reply to
Mark_Melinda

In Michigan, Murray's

has it on the shelf. The NAPA dealers do also.

Reply to
simpleton

Thanks!! I'll check out a NAPA store Monday.

Have a Great Thanksgiving to ALL, Mark

Reply to
Mark_Melinda

Indy NAPA stores don't have "it", so..........

Thanks again, Mark

Reply to
Mark_Melinda

Bummer for you.... The best bet for you then, is to go on the Spamsoil site and sign up as a "Preferred Customer". $20.00 buys you into a program offereing close to wholesale pricing.

simpleton