Army of '59s

I've got a guy who's looking to find out just how many '59 vettes are still on the road. Sooooo...I figured I would pose the question to my fellow enthusiasts in hopes of finding someone who either has the answer or can point me in the right direction to find it. My e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, maybe someone out there knows a little more than I do.

Reply to
FrenzyKing