car seat in back seat of 3000gt

Wondering how people are using car seat in back seat of mitsubishi

3000gt? I dont know what designer were thinking while designing this ditch. I want to fill the gap with something. Not sure what. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Abbas

92, VR-4
Reply to
Abbas

I seen some at the National Gathering this year that had speakers in the back seat area.

Reply to
Tim & Linda

Unbolt them and tear them out, they are useless. You will have more room for hauling things (if the need arises). Stick dynomat where the seats used to be to keep out the road noise.

Reply to
Nicholas Arend

Thanks guys but actually I want to put the car seat on back seat.

I just bought the car and wondering how I put the car seat so that it dont fall off.

By filling the gap I mean that I want to fill the pit in seat so that it become flat and give stable ground for the base of car seat.

Sorry for confusion.

Abbas

Reply to
Abbas

check out

its a group of 3000 GT and Stealth owners. They have many topics and I am sure you will find someone to help you out. You just missed the National Gathering in St Joe MI. This was the 4th annual this year it was in St. Joe MI. Go the National forum on the lower part of the page and see what you missed. Maybe next year?

Reply to
Tim & Linda

Thats paid service :-) Cant post without paying $10 in this free world :-)

I mean, I will join/pay this as I saw that forums/posts were really great and is nice to be around like minded people but not at this right moment.

Thanks

Reply to
Abbas

This is some funny stuff from your fellow poster Nick.

snipped-for-privacy@mn.rr.com&qt_s=Search

Reply to
Billy

I guess $10 will get you 4 gal of gas.

Reply to
Tim & Linda

I think Abbas is trying to install a childs car seat in the back of his 3000

Reply to
Dave White

What I was saying is with the large number of owners in 3si.org I am sure someone has had the same problem and maybe came up with a solution.

Reply to
Tim & Linda