car starts then stalls then won't start back

My 97 Mitsubishi Diamante started stalling so I had it analyzed and I replaced the Crankshaft position sensor. The car started and ran then it stalled while idling.I also replaced the fuel pump.I also tuned up the car. I can't hear the fuel pump either.So is there another sensor maybe a MAP sensor that will keep it from starting? I need help ASAP.

Reply to
Ive22