Trouble Codes

How can I get the check my 97 Diamante for computer codes without having to go to the dealer?

Reply to
Ive22

If you are in the US, go to AutoZone. They will do it for free as long as you can get the car there.

Reply to
Richie Rich

Scanners start at about $99

Reply to
TG

Go to AutoZone - they will read them for free

Reply to
John A

Autozone has an OBD-II code scanner for $75. It's an Actron, extremely basic, it reads codes, scrolls the list and erases, nothing more. You need the book for the code definition.

Reply to
Eric F