Carisma 1999y. 1.9TD error codes

Hello I have autos Carisma 1.9TD. If i?m right engine model is F8QT

Today i checked my errors in computer, and have got answersL

17 - Needle Lift
  1. Batt. O/R
  2. Timing CNTRL
  3. Plug 1 VOL
  4. SNSR v. U/R

My computer for errors i checked, because sometimes my engine ligth turn on for few seconds. Engine works ~500 times per minute ( i does not know how to say right in english, sorry). When i accelerate engine to 2500 times per second - then situation changes to normal . Maybe anyone can help with answers. Maybe anyone knows where to get errors manual

Reply to
Robert