Clicking noise from ’95 Eclipse

I just recently got my front right tire changed b/c I went over a pot hole and it popped my tire. About 2 days later my brake light kept coming on and then it will turn off. I checked my emergency brake and it wasnt that. And now Im hearing a clicking noise when I turn on my car and when I accelerate. Any thoughts before I spend my entire life savings on fixing my car for the 10th time?!

Reply to
KathrynEel

In many states damages from potholes is payed by the state or local government. You may want to check with them. At least document anything you have done.

As for the brake light, check you're brake fluid. If it is low and you accelerate, you may just be seeing the light intermitantly. The clicking noise is likely a wheel bearing, but could also be from a damaged control arm (balljoint). Have a reputable mechanic look at it. There is a recal for this and you may want to call the dealer and see if you're car has been done. You will need the VIN.

If you are strapped for cash, please seek assistance from you're local DSM community. A lot of us work on DSMs for free.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know