Carisma Power Loss

Hi there, I'm from the UK and have a 2002 carisma DI-D, it has about 125,000 on the clock and has started losing power intermittently, this is not an isolated problem as out of the 6 vehicles in our fleet 4 of them are suffering with this problem, with varying severity, the dealer is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. (Bunch of cowboys.) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Reply to
Chris White