Diamante suspension problems

Hi all, Hope you can helpme. I have a 1992 diamante and the compressor for the suspension system is dead. My local mitsu. dealer said it would cost like $1400.00 to replace it!! Can I just install regular shocks and struts in this thing, or maybe put some kind of hook-up so I can fill the system with air from an outside source or would that just keep leaking out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Nobody

Yes you can or you can go to M&S Recycling and get used replacement parts for a lot less.

Reply to
Robert Honea