For Sale: 1989 Eagle Vista 1.6L Turbo

Does anyone know of someone in the Toronto area that would want this car? The injectors are gone and it is not worth me replacing (around $400 CAN). The car is in good shape otherwise and the turbo runs amazing. This is a great spare parts car and I know they are hard to find these days for this vehicle. I am looking to sell it for $250 CAN. It has a brand new (1 week old) alternator in it that is worth more than that (it was replaced under warranty).

I don't want to send it to the wreckers as they will just junk it due to the age.

If you are interested or know of someone, email me directly and I see what I can do.

Remove 'not' from email to reply.

Michael

Reply to
maico

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:18:43 GMT, "maico" scribbled:

It's such a shame to see such a nice car have to be sold like this. If I were in Canada, or if you were in New Zealand, I'd get it ;-).

Cheers, Phil

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston