FS. 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo

I have a 1992 eclipse turbo up for sale. The car is located in Shelby Twp (48315) Michigan. For information see the following link.

FreqZ

This is a Great little car and pretty fast too. I bought this car for a dealer in march 2003. I have used this car daily and it has never let me down. Below is a list of everything that I have personally have done or had done to this car since I have owned it.

This is a list to the best of my knowledge that had been done on this car.

Drivers side tie rod Both left and right driveshafts front struts Front engine mount (New oem Mount, Filled in gaps with 80 urethane ) solid Turbo intake tube Factory Air box has been cut out to allow more fresh air in. battery plugs wires fuel filter timing belt (done as preventive maintance) water pump Thermostat Alternator Read window defogger switch ignition module

4 kicker speakers that replaced the factory speakers ( doors and rear piller) It starts right up, the Turbo spools up quick and you can really feel the power. I have been told that the turbo looks to be fairly new. (I'm not really a small engine turbo guy so I really cannot tell you more on that subject)

Everything works on this car accept the fog lights (I do not know if its the switch or maybe just the light bulbs are bad. Personally I really didn't care much as to me that was very minor), The AC does work but the compressor has a small leak someplace around the unit or the unit itself. BUT I usually just get it filled once a year and it will last from now till next year. ( When I had it filled I had the repair shop add the dye so the leak could be pinpointed and that's where it stands, Either the compressor or the fittings to it). Lastly the flex pipe on the exhaust should be replace sometime in the future. ( it's not loud but it is wearing)

I also have the NEW OEM rear engine mount as well that I HAVE NOT installed. This will be included with the car as well as the 80 urethane mix IF you want to beef the mount up as I did on the front.

Also included is a 1990- 1998 Clinton Repair Manual.

The radio that is in the Pictures IS NOT INCLUDED !!!!!!

I will install back the factory stock radio / cassette player

Reply to
FreqZ

Just added 31 more pictures for all that have emailed asking for more.

Only 24 hours left...

Reply to
FreqZ