Fuel Consumption

Hi I have just traded my toyota for a Mitsi Vr4 evo 91. Now I know they eat through the gas but is there anyway to make them use the fuel better. At the moment im chewing through a tank of gas in 300km which sucks. Thats with using the turbo a bit though. Im guessing if i kept it low revs and no boost I might beable to stretch it out to

400km.

So any ideas would be great thanks.

Reply to
Mark

Trade it for a Levin ;)

Nick

Reply to
_

Wow, didn't know the EVO was ever a VR4. Fuel controller like Apexi AFC is the only way. Only helps when on the boost though.

Reply to
Robert Honea

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:52:03 GMT, "Robert Honea" scribbled:

I think he's referring to the Galant VR-4 model commonly referred to as the "Evo Zero". It has more power, stronger body and a stronger drivetrain than the normal VR-4.

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston