Great Deal!

I'm happy to say I just bought a new 2004 Diamante ES for only $17650. Couldn't believe it, and that's with the usual generous warranties as well as free maintenance and roadside assistance for 3 years. If you've had your eye on this car, buy it soon because I think the rebates and/or free maintenance deals expire at the end of the month.

Reply to
TonyT