i need some insight on 03 galant

I'm planning on purchasing a new car very soon, and the 03 galant is my top choice. It is available at a very low cost b/c of the new 2005 model coming in. I just want some feedback from galant owners on its reliability. Here are my questions and I would appreciate all feedback;

1-how dependable is it? 2-is the v6 a good investment? 3-would you recommend it?

thank you all

Reply to
Derrick

I have a 2000 Galant ES

My only regret is not getting the 6 cylinder and a sunroof, other then that it's been a good car.

Reply to
Rob Belcher

I just traded in my 98 2.0 GLS. Very Reliable car, the only money I spent was on servicing and belts. I bought another Galant, the 2.5 V6 VR4. Awesome car 276BHP :).

Avoid getting the 2 Litre if you want to overtake on country road, (I'm assuming you are in the UK) the extra power is needed when the car is full.

Reply to
da