L200 2.5 TD Heater Matrix

Slight condensation and greasy internal windscreen makes me think I 've a slight cooling leak in the heater matrix or associated hoses around the dashboard. Water level in header is OK but then a little makes a lot of steam! Is the matrix a) expensive and b) a bitch to get at and chaneout? "Bars Leaks" has not helped in this case! Secondly what's the service interval for the timing belt and is it straingtorward?

Reply to
Angus Lamont