magna electronic problems

Hi,

I've been told that magna's have a reputation for having more than their fair shaRE of computer/electronic problems. Does anyone know if this is true for the more recent models? TH, TJ etc?

Simon

Reply to
Simon Dando

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:31:25 +1000, "Simon Dando" scribbled:

Hi there Simon. Unfortunately Magna's were only produced in Australia, and there aren't many Australian people browsing this group. They would be called the 'Diamante' elsewhere.

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston

Thanks Phillip,

Since posting, I've been told by 2 auto electricians and another friend in the auto industry to steer clear of them - mainly because of unreliable electrical systems. They may score well in some reliability surveys if they aren't too old, but electrical stuff is usually >>$$ 2 repair. Gunna go 4 the camry and buy myself a cardigan ;-)

Simon

Reply to
Simon Dando