Mitsi RVR rebooting disc for the multi communication system, is it still availab

Mitsubishi RVR SUV GDI 1999 model. I am looking to purchase the booklet and CD disc to enable rebooting of this models Multi Communication system. This vehicle is of course an import, and it arrived without a CD disc or anything written in English which was to be expected. I knew little about the vehicle, but it was brought in on order for me as I had had a previous model and liked it. This 1999 model was a lighter vehicle and with GDI easier on the fuel, and I have had it now for about 8 years. I tried to bring in the latest model but was stopped by this countries new restrictions for vehicle emissions. One day the battery just gave out and a new one was purchased and installed, but of course without the CD to enable the multi communication system it has laid dormant. I managed to purchase what I was told was the right disc to reboot the system, but it turned out to be for 06, 1500 cc Lancer Wagon. Various places I have tried also show the same lack of knowledge. Hence I was quite pleased to see that ITEX can still supply the disc and the information booklet. I would be pleased if you can advise that you can supply and the cost involved. RVR's to my knowledge no longer manufactured. I am not very switched on with all this electronic communication ,so I will hope I process this correctly.

Reply to
Jack Reddan