Mitsubishi Canter

I am seriously thinking about giving up my beloved Canter.

I used to work in the outback, bought this great Canter, and installed a cabin on the back of it. Total mobile home that is 4wd, so can go anywhere. Problem is now I am in a 9 - 5 job without much chance of travel in the near future, and I have this great truck sitting over the over side of Australia doing nothing.

I really don't want to sell it, but I am wasting money if I let it sit there. So if anyone thinks they might be interested, post me here. I am not looking at making money on it, just to make it worth selling. Make an offer, and you may very well be packing your bags for an around Australia trip (well that was my plan anyway, unfortunately things changed).

Reply to
Kat