"Mitsubishi Eclipse puts price on fun"

Mitsubishi Eclipse puts price on fun Totally redesigned for 2006, the Mitsubishi Eclipse GT offers better interior space than the car it replaces, a more vigorous V-6 and two new transmissions. Fun to drive? You bet. at

Mike

simpleton

Thank you. Would a spammer reply? Sucker. Mike

Reply to
Mike

Should I track your IP to the dealership you work at? Sucker x 2

Reply to
simpleton

I posted to other alt.autos. by cars from article reviews. Sucker x 3

P.S. I have a Jeep Sport Cherokee

Reply to
Mike

Who do you work for then?