Jeep news from Chrysler

Jeep(R) News & Events

The All New Jeep(R) Wrangler Unlimited and Patriot Born Leaders

Dear RAMJ+W,

Start spreading the news! Two new Jeep vehicles were just revealed at the New York Auto Show.

The all new 2007 Patriot delivers fun, freedom, utility, and Jeep

4x4 capability.*

- Combines the styling and interior flexibility of an SUV with the performance, handling, fuel economy, and price of a compact car.

- Available Freedom-Drive(TM) II Off-Road package provides true Jeep 4x4 Trail Rated(R) capability.

- Coming fall 2006.

The all new 2007 Patriot

The all new 2007 Wrangler Unlimited-more Wrangler means more adventure:

- The first Wrangler with four doors, and 46.4 cubic feet of cargo space. This is one amazing off-road machine.

- Standard Sunrider(TM) easy folding soft top with sunroof, available all new Freedom Top(TM) 3-piece modular hard top, available full or half doors, and a folding windshield for endless adventure

- Coming fall 2006.

The all new 2007 Wrangler Unlimited

And, check out the newly-redesigned Jeep.com! Get vehicle information, special offers, Jeep news, and much more.

-------------------------

Compass: a New Direction From Jeep(R)

Point the Compass in any direction and let the adventure begin. It's versatile, stylish, and the available Continuously Variable Transaxle (CVT) and 9-speaker Boston Acoustics(R) sound system with flip-down liftgate speakers make for endless driving fun.

The All New Compass

--------------------------

Commanding Safety & Security on the Road and Trail

The Jeep(R) Commander can go anywhere, do anything, and keep you safe and secure along the way, with innovative safety features like ParkSense(TM) Rear Park Assist System.** You can depend on Commander, named one of AAA and Parent's Magazine's "Best Cars for Families".

Command Safety

--------------------------

Make Tracks for Camp Jeep(R) 2006

Join your fellow Jeep owners at Camp Jeep(R) 2006, August 10-12 at Road America(TM) in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. Enjoy 4x4 Trail Rides, action sports, and more. Register now, and tell a fellow Jeep enthusiast-when they register, you'll receive a $25 Camp Jeep gift certificate.*

Camp Jeep 2006

  • One gift certificate per registrant

---------------------------

Jeep(R) Earns Kiplinger's Kudos

Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine named Jeep(R) Liberty Common-Rail Diesel "Most Fuel Efficient". With its estimated mpg of 26 highway/22 city, Liberty is easy on the environment. Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is their Best-in-Class SUV for its

5.7-liter HEMI(R) engine and awesome towing capacity.

Learn More

-------------------------

We're looking for your 4x4 opinion.

Help us design our Jeep(R) Rewards Visa credit card. Visit to participate in our eSurvey

Jeep Rewards Visa credit card

-------------------------

Jeep(R) Games Rock

Jeep continues to bring you the rocking-est online games. The latest, Lara Croft TombRaider-Trail Raider puts you in the driver's seat of a Wrangler or Commander as you race against time to locate a South American relic. Now only from Jeep(R)-an exclusive demo game!

Play Today

-------------------------

Jeep.com

Jeep News & Events

-------------------------

WRANGLER UNLIMITED

PATRIOT

-------------------------

FIND A DEALER

JEEP INCENTIVES
GET A QUOTE
REQUEST A BROCHURE
JEEP GEAR

*When properly equipped. **Always check entire surroundings before backing up.

Jeep, Trail Rated, and HEMI are registered trademarks of DaimlerChrysler Corporation.

-------------------------

Jeep Home Page

Contact Jeep
Privacy
Unsubscribe

-------------------------

You received this eMail because of your interest in Jeep vehicles. At DaimlerChrysler we value your privacy. If you do not wish to receive further eMail communications from Jeep, visit

-------------------------

Jeep eMail Headquarters, 880 W. Long Lake, Troy, MI 48098, Phone: (800) 964-0600

-------------------------

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Excuse me while I go toss my cookies. That thing (Patriot) is worse than butt ugly!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

It's interesting because the Jeep Patriot and Compass will be responsible for bringing down Jeep's reputation. They will also make current and future owners madder than mad because the depreciation rate of Jeeps will go down really fast because of the lousy reputation they'll cause. Sad.

===========================

===========================
Compass

"The Compass, in my opinion, is the wrong path for Jeep to follow. It will do nothing but water-down the Jeep off-road and brand image."

===========================

critics argue that Patriot will water down the brand, the automaker says the small SUV will lure customers who haven't been able to afford a Jeep.

"We feel there is a marketplace for people that have been interested in Jeep but haven't made it in" to the showroom, says Frank Klegon, executive vice president of product development for Chrysler Group. "It's an expansion of Jeep, bringing in customers that may not have looked at us before."

Reply to
nathantw

Well that butt ugly thing looks like the old cherokee.. And how long did that jeep sell. LOL it's a heck alot nicer looking then the liberty.

Reply to
Scott S.

I am going to call you on this one. This is a blatant newsgroup Charter violation. The Charter is located here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

This newsgroup is 'not' for commercial posters. That includes Daimler Chrysler!

You can take your commercial BS to someplace else please.

Mike

Scott

Reply to
Mike Romain

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
RoyJ

"Scott S." wrote in news:nzE3g.20308$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

Thant's not much praise, so is almost everything except the Pontiac Aztec.

Reply to
XS11E

And the Honda Element and the Psion Boxthingy...

Reply to
Jeepers

Honda has a new car called the "Fit". It's smaller than my Civic, looks to have less interior space, is weird looking, has a smaller engine, and gets

**poorer** gas mileage. Huh?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Jeepers wrote in news:moomesa- snipped-for-privacy@News-East.newsfeeds.com:

Actually I like the Scion Xb. It looks exactly like it should, almost a text book example of most interior size with least exterior size.

Alex Issigonis would be proud!

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to