Mitsubishi Montero bulb replacement

The left front headlight bulb has blown out on my 1994 Mistubishi Montero. I have replaced the right hand one before, but in order to do it the way as indicated in the manual I would either have to have very long narrow fingers or remove the window washer fluid reservoir that looks to be in the way. Do I actually have to go through this pain, or is there a trick to replacing the left halogen bulb?

Loek

Reply to
Loek Van Helden

I figured it out myself. It was actually the coolant reservoir that was in the way. But you can slide it out upwards to remove it and get access to the bulb. All in all not as intimidating as it looked.

Loek

Reply to
Loek Van Helden