Mitsubishi parts online store, OBD II interface for palm

Two questions:

what store you use to buy Mitsubihsi parts ? Partznet no longer offers Mitsu parts !

Does anybody can recommend software/interface to Palm device to connect to OBD II interface for reading engines codes ?

TIA

Reply to
nplus

Try these guys for OBDII. I like their product from there web site, but I don't know anybody that has one. They are currently at the top of my list.

Nirodac Yar

I've owned my Lancer for a year now and I'm still in love with my car, but I'm still looking at making it better. Unfortunantly everything at parts stores here is either something that is not available for special order! I have to special order 17.99 brake pads if I wanted to buy them through AutoZone? I'm thinking about going with the Wagner TermoQuiets tho.

Karnaj

Reply to
03LancerFreak