Montero's Engine Missing. Why???

My 1994 Montero SR is missing. It has 163,500 miles. Runs great. No other problems. Just had major tune up which included new platnim plus, new wires, etc etc.

That didn't cease the problem as the mechanic thought. He thinks one of the plugs is being fouled by oil.

This car has been maintained well, oil changes every 3-4000 miles. Does burn a little oil and has a little blow-by of oil from time to time.

Can anyone offer any advice here?

Appreciated greatly,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Shapson

Here is some additional info on my problem. Maybe someone can help.

The engine only misses when the RPMs are near 1900. Above that, the car runs smooth. I've ruled out a bad injector since it runs smooth above 1900.

Any ideas here?

Reply to
Steve Shapson