Muffler

hey all, I have a 1997 mitsubishi Eclipse and i was wondering what muffler would be good, but not too expensive. Also, this car has 87,000 miles, so i dont want to drive the crap out of it, so are there any mufflers that will have good sound at low RPM's (2,000-4,000)?

Reply to
Jonathan

I assume you have a non-turbo? Because, if you want more power, a muffle isn't going to do shit. You'd need a exhaust system (downpipe, catback, test pipe). Mufflers are for honduh driving, rice boys.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know