choice of muffler for SC2 1999 ?

Hi all, My original muffler rusted through and I am looking for replacement. I am looking for a quality muffler, which is not expensive. I do not care about "sport exhaust" sound. I came across Kool-Vue brand mufflers. The price is good, but I never heard anything about this brand before. Anybody has experience with Kool-Vue mufflers? Other recommendations?

Reply to
Alex .

I call the local parts dealers and see what they have. There can be a very wide range of prices.

Reply to
somebody

The Standard one at Midas is just like the original.

Fred

94 SC2
Reply to
Fred