93 Spacewagon / Chariot

I was driving down the motorway when the car lost power, think its an electrical prob but cant get hold of a manual anywhere. The car turns over but has no spark going to try a new coil but wondered if it has a crank sensor. Or online manual..... or any other ideas that might help.

Reply to
ckhbs

Look on Ebay 93-94 Eagle Vista / Dodge Colt Wagon workshop manual. Same vehicle, except its short wheel base and three doors. Your problem is likely to be a) the distributor with the integral coil. b) the fuel pump, or c) the ECU.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Claire - can't get back to you as your email keeps bouncing - can you let me have another address and I'll try and scan the diagrams tomorrow and email them to you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Miller

right ive changed the coil the fuel is getting through ok

the ecu does anyone know can i test this at home or will it need a comp diag at a garage

did take it to one garage they ran the comp on it bt failed to come up with a fault....

Reply to
ckhbs

a) the distributor with the integral coil. b) the fuel pump, or c) the ECU.

right ive changed the coil fuel is getting through ok

the ecu can this be tested at home by someone who knows what their doing.... if so any advice would be great

or will it need a comp diag from a garage, i did have one garage run a comp over it but they failed to come up with a fault

any advice would be great

Reply to
ckhbs