My 97 convertible spyder top is stuck open??

I can't close my top. It is stuck down all the time. The wires to the main moter may be damaged. Some wires under the car are. Is there a way to put the top up by hand. A friend and I tried but it hit a point where it was hard to move and I was afraid to force it? Friends tell me I have a hot tub in the back seat when it rains and I may have to get a turtle for a pet instead of a cat!!!

Reply to
RoadRashRageRyan