Need overhaul kit for transmission

Hi,

I live in Dominica and I am looking for an overhaul transmission kit for my mitsubishi Model E-N21Wsrxe Engine 4G93 EXT G4UG Trans axle W4a32-3307

It is called a RVR Sports Gear; automatic transmission. Please let me know if you need more specific information.

We cannot get this locally, please advise me on where to get this part.

Thanks Ann Marie

Reply to
Ann Marie

Check with any major USA transmission kit company for a kit for the 93-96 Mitsubishi LRV / Eagle Summit AWD wagon. This was the same, or very similar. Make sure thay know the engine is a 1.8L 4G93, not the 2.4L 4G64.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS