transmission filter kit size..

i am replacing the trans.filter kit on my 86 subaru..problem is the kit i received from the parts store(tf127)is not the same one that is on the car now..the staff at the store say that this is the size that is supposed to be on the car..i need to know what my parts size is so i can reorder the right one..anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
rabbitrose