new L200 or Forester

Hi I am just considering buying new L200 or Subaru Forester. The main purpose for this car is to drive safely and comfortably everyday 100 km (including crossing mountain pass covered by snow and ice from November to April). So I need some advice from people that use these cars in everyday driving.

Jacek

Reply to
dedej

dedej schrieb:

Hi Jacek,

i advice the new L200. Its a good Pick Up, you can transport a lot of goods and the Club Cab (double Cap for Family :-) ) have space for 4 people (OK not much on the back seats) and a good loading space.

You can drive so good as a normal car, really comfortable and you can drive a middle level off road.

The Subaru is a good car too, but with not so much transport capacity and its have not so much space under the car. But it is better for a family, I think.

I hope, I could help a little,

Greets, Allan

Reply to
Allan.D.Mercant