New OEM Intercoolers for sale

Lancer Evolution 1,2 & 3 Lancer Evolution 4,5 & 6 Lancer Evolution 7 All are brand new genuine Mitsubishi Parts All $850nz each plus delivery

Regards

Peter Lee Kempys Bitza Mitzys Auckland, New Zealand

Kempys Bitza Mitzys

Peter,

I would had knowen you would had more respect to SPAM a news group. I have sent a copy of this to snipped-for-privacy@xtra.co.nz

An ex Kempys customer!

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
simpleton

I have been a reader/poster of this newsgroup since 1995. In that time I have had many requests for information which I have always tried to fulfill. We have also helped out many people all around the world with parts they cant find elsewhere. How is offering Mitubishi Parts to readers of a mitsubishi newsgroup spam? I wish you all the best with your new parts supplier.

I would be interested to hear from other readers as to whether you would like Mitsubishi parts/accesories offered via this newsgroup or not, I will abide by the majority preference

Reply to
Kempys Bitza Mitzys

It might have been spam if you weren't an active member of the ng. Certainly you didn't deserve to get reported.

Reply to
James Noone