New radio in Pajero

I have a 97 Pajero and I want to fit a new radio/cassette/CD/DAB not sure what yet, I am in the UK, it's an import and I can't get all the stations, I had one of those band expanders fitted but it don't seem to work too well. Anyway, the current unit is like twice as high as the 'normal' radio cassette unit (I guess it's cos it's a tape/CD combo), has anyone done this? do Mitsubishi sell a replacement? or can I get a blanking plate to cover up the gap?

In advance, thanks

Den

Reply to
Den

DAVID CAPEL

Halford did have a double din stereo a while back by Clarion i think. By it there and they will usually fit it free. save you a big pain in the arse. There are others though. Have a look in Loot too.

Reply to
Roy Batty