Focus 6006E CD replacement

I've got a 2003 model Focus fitted with the 6006E Radio/CD unit and steering controls

I'm needing a cassette player (lots of audiobooks on tape) and want to swap the 6006E for a 5000 radio/cassette and a seperate CD changer. Does anyone know if the 5000 will work with the steering control?

thanks

Reply to
neuromancer

Yes, look at ebay they sell for about 30 quid

Reply to
You Rang?

Thanks - just wanted to be sure they would work withthe Audio controls. I'll start looking on flea-bay then:)

Reply to
neuromancer