Oil pressure switch leak

I'll be dammed. Just had to replace the oil pressure switch on my GTX. On idle it was merely oozing oil out the switch body crimping (not round the thread), but at 3000 rpm it was a gusher that lost 3L in 100km.

Not that I'm complaining mind you: it was the original '93 model. Replacement was $12 from the local parts store, plus a can of brake clean to remove the oil from the LH front disk.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

I've never had one do that Stewart, still mine's been replaced with a mechanical gauge. The copper line is a bit noisey though and I need to replace it with one of those spiffy teflon AN hoses.

Reply to
simpleton