Outlander

Does anyone here have any experience with the Outlander? I'm thinking of getting one.

Thanks

Reply to
S Evans

I got one (XLS) four month ago. I like the internal comfort, leather, seats, etc. The motor behaves pretty good on highway, you never know how it goes to 100 mph! No vibrations, no rare sounds, etc. Very stable on curves (compared to Honda CRV, my ex-car), real joy with the tip-tronic case, very good torque on lights (especially, when you have three or four cars pumping the gas!), excellent sound (200W 6 speakers with CD), good paint, etc, etc. What I don't like is the front suspension! It's not so smooth as my ex-CRV and every now and then there's a "bump" when the car jumps. Service is excellent, so far. Even a jap from the factory was impressed and recommended a rubber sealers for my front resorts to be installed with my next revision on 6.000 miles. Ah, the gas consumption is a little bit higher than I expected, especially in the city.

Reply to
Eugeni

Thanks.

I ended up buying one and, so far, it's been great. It has an amazingly smooth ride and is very stable compared to the Rav 4 I had. I just hope it's reliable. If so, it'll be perfect!

Reply to
S Evans